Thanks for writing! Make sure you read this entire email. It contains important information about your ME install: what we need to generate your license, the installation itself, and where to get info about the product.
First, some info: Now, so we can support you for the determined time, I’ll need you to fill in these questions:
- How many SQL Servers do you have in your environment?
- How did you hear about Minion Enterprise?
- What are you looking for ME to do for you? That is, what are your biggest pain points?
- I need your company name, billing email, address, main phone.
- What is the name of the server you’ll be installing ME on? We need to know for the key.
Once we get this info, we can send you your key. And: this is a free offer, but we still need a billing email for record purposes.
Second, the install: Here’s how to take advantage of your offer:
- Go to MinionWare.net/enterprise and sign up to download the trial of ME. That will lead you to the download location.
- The Quick Start guide has instructions on installing Minion Enterprise: https://minionware.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2376458-quick-start
- This is important: Once you install, run this update: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29845830/MinionEnterprise2.2.1UpdateSetup.zip (for MinionEnterprise2.2.1UpdateSetup.zip).
- We will get you your license key. Remember to install it, as per the instructions on the Quick Start guide (see step 2 above).
Third, info for you: Here’s a direct link to our quick start guide: https://minionware.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2376458-quick-start
And once you’re there, you’ll be on the support site, which is fully searchable.
And of course, we’re here to help you get started should you need anything. There are also videos on the Training page that show you some of the features.
Ok, that’s what you need to know for now. Let us know if you need anything else from us, and we’ll be checking in with you periodically! Note that there’s been a HUGE response to this offer, so there may be a few days’ delay to get you that license key. We’ll get there as fast as we can. Thanks again!
Jen McCown, SQL Server Certified Master
CEO, MinionWare LLC | www.MinionWare.net
Work like a DBA